Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow Storm of my Dreams




As a kid, I had a recurring dream of snow that didn't stop. All my friends and I dug tunnels and had a great time. The snow we received Friday evening through Saturday, (February 5-6) came the closest yet. Church was cancelled and we enjoyed being home. School is closed and even the Federal Government so our snow vacation continues. We are expecting another storm this evening and through tomorrow (Tuesday and Wednesday) forecasted to bring another 16-24 inches of the beautiful white stuff. Saturday another storm is possible. Dreams do come true!!


























3 comments:

Tina said...

Crazy isn't it????

Unknown said...

You got some great pictures! I agree with Tina, this is pretty crazy :)

Mil said...

Good thing boompa is so buff, we feel your pain, we should have had Peach pit and fam come up and be snowed in with us.