Thursday, August 9, 2012

Decatur Adventures

Thanks to my early birthday present, I can now take pictures and hopefully blog again.  Since I am so behind, the only way to start is with now and work backwards--









 Tommy sporting his sailor suit I after the manner of the sailor outfit I made for Ryan's blessing...








We just returned with from a way to short 4-day visit meeting our newest grandson, Thomas Richard Halsey--3 months old.  Tommy is a happy boy with a beautiful smile.  We enjoyed the big Decatur Celebration, Swimming, and just taking turns holding him, culminating with his blessing on Sunday given by Ryan.  Their church building is the same style as the White Plains Chapel that Ryan knew so well his first 19 years.  I guess you can go home.  Thanks for all your midwestern hospitality Libbi & Ryan!

No comments: