Monday, December 22, 2008

WE MISS YOU!-WAWA AND RYGUY!




I just wanted to simply say-We miss our missionaries!(Wawa and Ryguy)      
Ryguy-I even miss his annoying sports mode where all you do is eat, sleep,watch ESPN!I even  miss Ryguy yelling at me for touching his model airplanes,boats etc.
Wawa-I miss her willing to do something with me like take a bike ride,play catch etc. I also miss being there for me as a sister. Here some cool pictures of our missionaries before they went on there missions. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Kent said...

I love this post! I miss them too...not too much longer and they'll be home!

Kent said...

so by the way...that comment was from ashley, not kent, my dad (i'm on his computer so it signed me in as him!)

Tina said...

Love the post . . . Christmas time can be hard can't it? WE MISS YOU!